Begins again early March, 2020!
Tap into Feng Shui in a deep way with Katie’s personalized instruction. A beautiful balance of group energy and individual sessions, you’ll dive deep into Feng Shui concepts such as chi flow, the five element theory, the bagua map, mantras, cures, and intention-setting. Katie will also teach you about your own personal spirit guides, affirmations, Law of Attraction, totem animals, angels, color energy, crystal work, intuitive guidance, and vision boarding.
You’ll gain information that you will utilize for life. THIS IS A TOTALLY CUSTOM & UNIQUE EXPERIENCE!
This workshop includes:
- Nine 90-minute weekly teleconferences where Katie will provide tools through the powerful vehicle of Feng Shui, including intimate knowledge of the art, weekly actions steps, inspiring resources, and real-life stories. We will follow the various sections of the bagua, focusing on each one, to highlight each area of your life. You’ll get a working knowledge of Feng Shui to practice it in-depth for yourself, utilizing Katie’s 20 years of knowledge on the subject. Throughout each week, you’ll receive emails with Katie and the group to keep things on track and vibrating! (Value: $4050)
- Three One-on-One sessions with Katie Rogers via Skype or phone. First, to set your intentions and goals and to assess your current life situation; second, to assess your home and receive the cures that need to be set (i.e. full Feng Shui consultation); third, follow-up on Feng Shui and goal-setting to ensure ultimate success (Value: $1548)
- Bagua mapping of your space (Value: $45)
- Color Reading with Katie Rogers (Value: $99)
- Soul Essence Reading with Katie Rogers (Value: $250)
- FREE Feng Shui & the Energetics of Money eCourse, beginning on our Money week (Value: $36)
- FREE Declutter Your Way to Clarity eCourse (Value: $45)
- Email access to Katie throughout the duration of the workshop
- Accountability to an amazing, inspired, and focused group of people via email and/or the Facebook Group
- PLUS … Surprises throughout the course!
IF YOU ARE ASKING YOURSELF IS THIS FOR YOU, if you answer yes to some of the following, I highly recommend coming along for the ride!
- Are you aware of what it feels like to “be in the flow,” and want know what that’s all about, to experience it more frequently?
- Have you been attracted to Feng Shui or Law of Attraction, but don’t really know which way to go with it?
- Do you like the idea of developing a richer spirituality, but want some guidance and maybe a community?
- Are you feeling like your life can be so much more but aren’t sure how to make that happen?
- Do you want to make some changes in your home and need professional guidance?
- Are you wanting to make some positive changes in your life?
- Have you been wanting something for a long time, but it seems like it’s out of reach?
- Have you been on a “spiritual path” but feel like there are some things that just don’t add up, and you want some clarity on it?
- Are you wanting an ADVENTURE?!
***If any of these “spoke” to you, know that Katie has been there. She’s dedicated her life to helping people come to a deeper understanding about themselves and how we operate in this world, using the art of Feng Shui as well as the concepts behind the Law of Attraction so that life can be the joyful, meaningful experience its meant to be! JOIN THE PARTY today!
- Will you be helping me personally with my issues and my house? YES, we will have several one-on-ones and you’ll fill out a questionnaire and send photos of your space, so that I shape the experience to YOU personally. That being said, you’ll learn tools to make this a guided DIY experience, so you have knowledge for your lifetime and for every space you encounter!
- Do I have to be on the group calls/Zoom every time? NO, although I strongly encourage you to carve out that time. The group energy of the Journey is a huge part of your experience, and it’s totally fun. It’s amazing how connected we can feel when sharing this unique experience. However, things may interfere with the time slot once or twice, and that is understandable. Therefore I do record each and every call so that you can listen at your convenience. And re-listen if you were there!
- What time and days are the group calls? I have always done them on Monday nights, because it’s fun to begin the week that way, but my 2018 group requested Monday days. I’m opening to figure out what works best for the participants!
- I work, have kids, and have other responsibilities, and I’m afraid I won’t be able to dedicate the time right now, but I do feel like this is something I would like to do. What is the time commitment? The group calls are once a week and last 1.5 hours. Then we have three one-on-one calls throughout the nine weeks. I do give “exercises” throughout the week, BUT these (mostly) are the sort of things that can be embedded in your daily life, i.e. wearing your favorite outfits all week long. The awesome thing about this workshop is that you’ll find that when you embark on the self-care nudges I offer, you’ll begin a new relationship of time and feel like you have plenty of it.
- Do you offer a payment plan or scholarships? I will consider a discount for the right person, and yes, if you need to do a payment plan, we can discuss!
- Do I have to know about Feng Shui to participate? No, not at all. I’ll be teaching intensively, so that even seasoned consultants will be learning nuances that may not have known about, but this is also very good for beginners! I offer tons of resources and guidance, so you can take your studies as deeply as you’d like.
- What if I begin the workshop and find it’s not for me? I’ve never had that happen, but I’m happy to give a 90% refund within the first 14 days of the workshop, if it’s not for you. I want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy themselves on this delightful Journey that I’ve created just for those who feel drawn to it!
*Please note that if you are interested, Katie will send you a questionnaire to be sure that this course is a match for you!
I had a friend come today to see my house, and she cried. This is the lady that is a perfectionist. She said my house was so peaceful and beautiful. I cannot begin to tell you how much PEACE I have. Money is trying to flow in right and left. I think about you everyday, and I tell everyone every chance I get about Feng Shui. Aunt J. said this morning, "So many good things for you and G. are happening. Every time I look you are getting money in, tax refunds, rebates you name it." I said "Feng Shui!" Katie taught me how to live and live happily and prosper. She said, "I can tell a big difference in you and your attitude over the last year!!" MOST OF ALL I guess I learned when you have zillions of STUFF the stuff owns you. A lot of things were hard to give up but I kept saying, "Does this provide any energy?" If it did not, then it left. I sure can testify it has made us a happier, healthier, neater, cleaner lifestyle, and we both are enjoying it. LOVE YOU, Katie, AND I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOU.
The first time I hired Katie Rogers to Feng Shui my apartment, I made $2500 in three days. The second time, I made $17,000 the day after our consultation. I'm a believer in Feng Shui and Katie Rogers. It was so fun and easy. We had a blast. And it is very powerful! I'm committed to consultations with Katie at least 2xs a year.
She is like a character from a Pedro Almodovar film (if he did something in the American South). She is mystical, hilarious, deeply soulful, and the closest thing I've ever met to a miracle worker. Who the heck is she? She is The Queen of Flow, Katie Rogers, my Feng Shui master. And I'm telling you about her because she's freakin talented and one day she WILL Be famous and you will remember this email! Many times each year, when I get stuck and the energy is not quite moving in the ways of money, love, career, health... I will have a consultation with Katie to update the flow in my office and home. We move the art, change the lighting, clean the clutter. She lives in another city so we have our consultation over Skype. Surely there are countless Feng Shui experts in NYC but I would never work with anyone else. Katie is the best and she makes it so fun! AND IT JUST WORKS. EVERY SINGLE TIME. As Katie writes, “Items in your space are either supporting you and moving you forward on a positive life path, or they are energetically holding you back and representing a block. This is beautiful wisdom on how to let more light in your home and your life. It's practical, simple, and let me say it again, it just works!
Working with Katie is always a pleasure. As an interior designer, I've availed myself of Katie's Feng Shui expertise to help determine the flow and lay out of client's spaces, and with great results. In the design process, it's always good to know which areas of our homes are linked to various areas of our lives, and to be able to plan the usage of space accordingly. But even when that's not the case, the best part of Feng Shui is that there is always a simple "cure" for any situation!
I feel liberated with the things you pointed out to me. It has been amazing. I’ve showed off the office to several neighbors and they were all so impressed. I have purchased a new chair and the entire space is so much comfortable – success! I’ve been using Feng Shui throughout my house looking for things to “let go of”. Thank you so much for coming out.
Wow... that is all I can say after my Feng Shui consultation with Katie Rogers. Last year I embarked on Katie’s amazing 27-day declutter eCourse to get ready for the Chinese New Year. Today I had her come to my home. Objects do have energy and I am now a believer. Just moving our marriage Ketubah to the Romance section of our house,I can feel the energy shift. My front porch is full of items I have been carrying with me pre-Dave [that I will be selling or donating]. All of it needs to go. Our ten year anniversary is in April... It's time for a new decade... thank you Katie... you are the bomb!!!
I got a husband out of the whole thing.
Hi Katie, I thought I should update you on what's happening on this end. I'm sure everything is connected, but I dropped all the bad guys and Feng Shui'd the crap out of my room. Now I have four major job offers, I quit smoking (now on week 3!!!) and have signed up for yoga for relaxation/clarification purposes. Plus, the quality of guys that I'm meeting is much better, but I'm less focused on them. Sleep is a LOT better --- and I feel healthier and less exhausted when I wake up 🙂 I did not rest until I made everything good! Accenting with red & yellow, bronze & grey! YOU are awesome, and the world should know. Thank you again for all your help --- didn't realize my life was going to change so much as a result of Feng Shui! I have a sweet new job, a zest for life and have weeded out all the crap men in my life...I know what I want from myself AND everyone else thanks to you and Feng Shui. For real.